Tips for writing a helpful review
There are a few simple guidelines to follow when writing your reviews to ensure they are pleasant to read, as well as helpful and informative.
Things to include:
- Please use proper grammar, including correct spelling, accurate punctuation, and appropriate use of upper and lower case characters.
- Highlight the pros and cons that you noticed about the service you are reviewing.
- Anecdotes or stories about your experiences with both staff and management can prove interesting as well as useful.
Things to avoid:
- Please do not use excessive exclamation points or write words entirely with capital letters.
- Please refrain from using swear words or potentially offensive language.
- Do not, under any circumstances, resort to defamation, insults or any kind of abusive language when writing your review.
If you adhere to these simple requirements, you’ll be able to write a great review that will be beneficial to everyone. Thanks!